Monday, May 29, 2017

Silver w Pink Neon Daisy Nails | DIY Chrom Nail Art Design Tutorial

Happy Memorial Day 2017! Just a quick upload and love from me to everyone learning nail art and having fun!



Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/1UDLr1B

Hello! Here is a cool chrome and neon I did and was going to throw it away but since its a holiday, here it is. I hope you guys love it and try it. I get my chrome powder on ebay and i use elite99 and cure it 30 seconds and use either dazzledry topcoat or a gel topcoat. sometimes dazzledry will chip this application if the client is a very hard worker. I don't like to promote lots of extra products you don't need but you kinda need to use gel to get the chrome effect. You can absolutely do chrome over regular polish (i use dazzledry) so that its easier to remove and kinda peels off when you use acetone as opposed to soaking them. I hope this helps you guys who are struggling, I find the technique to be sometimes daunting but Im learning with you and it truly is spectacular. With neon its better. I wished i would have used stars instead of flowers but I didnt think about it again until after my client left. Please thumbs up, comment, share and help me spread the word, thats the only way channels like mine are ever seen and I believe we can get art to every girl who has no mentors and give her a life skill that no one can take from you!  I am and remain a niche nail art channel dedicated to teaching you how to do hand painted nail art using inexpensive materials and in my REAL life setting. I dont have perfect lights or music and my voice is in real time so I choke, say the wrong words and forget the names of products while im trying to paint, but I am teaching how to KEEP clients happy and BE happy while you do it.....I am not ever going to be a show off and loud channel and have fought with youtube and. Here, I work in my own salon on my own clients and show you that you CAN earn a living doing nails and sharing what you do online while laughing and making perfect mistakes to take you to the next level in your professional career as a nail tech, as a mom who makes money painting nails, as a sister, friend or professional educator who wants that edge or just wants to have fun with this crazy hand painting stuff! :D

Love,
Robin  AKA The Naw.


p.s. Please keep our community friendly and full of joy by always sharing who inspires you. 
Here is how:
TAG ME: #Inspiredbyrobinmoses everywhere you show your copy of my designs.
SHOW ME:  @robinmosesnailart on instagram
ENTER GIVEAWAYS: #robinmosesnailart or #nailartsisterhood #sisterhoodofnailart #inspiredbyrobinmoses
(Find me to do this in the links below and JOIN ME!!!)
YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/robinmosesnailart
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/robinmoses
Robin Moses Instagram: http://instagram.com/robinmosesnailart
Robin Moses Blog: http://robinmosesnailart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment