Friday, October 13, 2017

Get your DIVA nails for Halloween! Hot and Spooky Nail Art Design Tutorial



Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/1UDLr1B

Get my brushes at robinmosesnailart.com for 10.00 and less worldwide and
shipped same day!

Hello! Happy friday the 13th! I feel Halloween in the air! It is 2017
and there are so many beautiful trends this season. Try this design for
pennies to get started! No luxury items are used in this design and I'd
LOVE to see your creations! My page, @sisterhood.of.nailart is
collecting submissions for a halloween collage starting TOMORROW! Enter
your design and join our group of artists who do hand painted nail
art!!!! I wanted a spot to share flat, hand painted nail art with those
starting out who dont have a lot of money and for long time artists who
want to chill and have fun without trying to 'keep up' and just want to
have joy in making cool stuff. There isnt any stunting or spam, just
art!!!! I want to thank the women helping me to get this place up for
everyone. They have taught me so much. Today I teach you a great no
water marble in orange, black, white and yellow....set upon a french
manicure and the infamous 'juicy' sign with a couple of accent nails,
one in black rhinestones found for less than 1.00 on ebay and google
eyes that you can flat paint (found in my halloween playlist) and you
can add 3d google eyes to! (if you can find them) I used 1.5 mm and 2mm
eyeballs, found on ebay for less than 4.00 for a pack that will last a
lifetime! If you cannot find them, ask your beauty supply to order them
for you, or your local craft store. They have more access to strange
items and have helped me before! I learned this MYSELF that they can do
it for eyeballs, the ones you see here were ordered for me in 2009....So
hopefully this info helps you! if you have any questions ask me at
@sisterhood.of.nailart on instagram, it is the main reason I am so
excited. I WILL FINALLY SEE YOUR QUESTIONS IN ONE PLACE WHERE ONLY HAND
PAINTED ART OF MY TUTORIALS IS DONE!! WOOHOOOO!!!!! it is so hard to
answer them when they are all over the place or if its from someone
elses work......I only know MY work and I want to see you succeed!!! So
Happy Friday the 13th, 2017!!!! and Have fun painting your Halloween
nail art designs!!!!
Love,
Robin Moses
Nail Art Wizard Ph.D (Hail to the N.A.W.!!!)
















p.s. Please keep our community friendly and full of joy by always
sharing who inspires you.
Here is how:
TAG ME: #Inspiredbyrobinmoses everywhere you show your copy of my designs.
SHOW ME: @robinmosesnailart on instagram
ENTER GIVEAWAYS: #robinmosesnailart or #nailartsisterhood #sisterhoodofnailart #inspiredbyrobinmoses
(Find me to do this in the links below and JOIN ME!!!)
YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/robinmosesnai...
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/robinmoses
Robin Moses Instagram: http://instagram.com/robinmosesnailart
Robin Moses Blog: http://robinmosesnailart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment