Monday, September 25, 2017

Glowing Black Cats! Easy Halloween DIY Nail Art Design Tutorial

Glowing Black Cats! Easy Halloween DIY Nail Art Design Tutorial

 Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/1UDLr1B Get the brushes I use at robinmosesnailart.com and see my new posters just up! Hello! Here is an early and easy halloween design that never gets old! If you search Robin Moses Black Cat nails, or see the halloween playlist linked on this video, you can learn TONS about painting hand painted black cats for the season! I used wildflower glow pigments to create the purple to green glow in the dark look. They not only glow in the dark and will catch your eye night and day, but they also glow in a black light so you can glo during this entire manicure! I put a cheshire cat in there just for fun! But what you can do with black cats at halloween is limitless. Please subscribe and join me for the season, there is so much to share! Find my brushes i use for all 1,300+ full nail tutorials at robinmosesnailart.com . See my paintings there too and get a poster for your shop! I upload every monday, wednesday and friday so when you subscribe, click the bell so you can be notified of the new stuff coming out! I love you guys and happy halloween! IMPORTANT!!!! Please don't let this design become a stamp for other companies to steal and make money off of. I give this to you for free. If you copy say inspired by robin moses and if you see a stamp with these or any of my designs made, please make sure the company knows to say thank you and give credit. It could be you someday and its horrible how the people we buy from and look up to....steal so much and take so much of what we make and never say a work, never a thank you, never a shout out. The old ways of this industry have to die. They have to change and we have to give love and feel accepted by who we are what we look like and not let them decide for us. The time is now. My love and thanks to everyone who helps me do this, who is making art and learning freehand.....No one can take freehand art from you. Greedy companies can offer you 10% of what you sell (thats been stolen) but they cant take your essence or joy. They cant take your clients and your nail family. So be strong and don't give up. The methods that have been around for decades are going to last if we are kind and stick together! happy Halloween!!!! Love, Robin Moses Nail Art Wizard Ph.D (Hail to the N.A.W.!!!) p.s. Please keep our community friendly and full of joy by always sharing who inspires you. Here is how: TAG ME: #Inspiredbyrobinmoses everywhere you show your copy of my designs. SHOW ME: @robinmosesnailart on instagram ENTER GIVEAWAYS: #robinmosesnailart or #nailartsisterhood #sisterhoodofnailart #inspiredbyrobinmoses (Find me to do this in the links below and JOIN ME!!!) YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!! My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/robinmosesnai... My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/robinmoses Robin Moses Instagram: http://instagram.com/robinmosesnailart Robin Moses Blog: http://robinmosesnailart.blogspot.com










No comments:

Post a Comment